CÀI DRIVER PRINT TRÊN WINDOWS 7/XP – hướng dẫn chi tiết, dễ dàng.
Sau khi download Driver, ta tiến hành cài Driver Print trên Windows 7/XP theo các bươc như sau.
To install a driver for your device, follow these steps:
- First, download the driver you want to install. You can download the latest drivers and software from the Ricoh Downloads page. Make sure that you download the correct version for your operating system. Expand the file if it is compressed, and save it in a temporary directory to access later.
- To open the printer list, on your operation system, follow the procedure below.
On the taskbar, click [Start], and then click [Devices and Printers].
- Click [Add a printer] ([Add Printer] on older versions of Windows) to activate the [Add a printer] Wizard.(Note: The procedure from step 3 is explained using Windows 7 as an example.)
Add local printer (Địa chỉ kết nối):
- Click [Add a local printer].
- Click [Create a new port], click [Standard TCP/IP Port] in the “Type of port” list, and then click [Next].
- Type your device’s IP address in the “Hostname or IP address” box, and then uncheck “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use“, and then click [Next].Here, “192.168.10.100” has been entered as an example.
- Detecting TCP/IP port screen and Detecting the driver model screen are displayed.
Once the TCP/IP port is found, the printer driver install screen appears.
- On the printer driver install screen, click [Have Disk].Note: To use a pre-installed Windows Vista driver, click [Ricoh] in the “Manufacturers” box, click the desired driver in the “Printers” box, and move on to step 14.
Tìm Driver đã download về máy tính:
- Click [Browse].
- Specify the driver folder you saved earlier in step 1.Here, we are using a folder “r22770en” as an example.
Confirm that “disk1” is displayed in the “Look in” box and the “.INF” file is selected in file name, and then click [Open].
- Confirm that the folder located in the above step is shown in the “Copy manufacturer’s files from” box, and then click [OK].
- Click on your device in the “Printers” box, and then click [Next].
- Enter a printer name, and click [Set as the default printer] if you want the device to be your default printer once it is installed. Then, click [Next].
- The driver file is installed.If a user account access rights warning appears during the installation, click [Continue].
If a Windows security warning appears during the installation, click [Install this software].
- Click [Print a test page] if you want to print a test page, and then click [Finish] once you are done.
Note: If you click [Print a test page], the following window will be displayed.
Hoàn thành cài đặt Drvier Print trên Windows:
- Confirm that a new printer icon has been added to your Printers list.