CÀI DRIVER PRINT TRÊN WINDOWS 8/8.1/10, bạn đã cài đúng cách – CÔNG TY TNHH THIẾT BỊ VĂN PHÒNG TRỌNG NHÂN sẽ hướng dẫn chi tiết.
To install a driver for your device, follow these steps:
- First, download the driver you want to install. Make sure that you download the correct version for your operating system. Expand the file if it is compressed, and save it in a temporary directory to access later.
- Press [Windows] + [X] on your keyboard and click the Control Panel entry in this menu.
- Click [Devices and Printers].
- Click [Add a printer] to activate the “Add printer” Wizard.
- While Searching for available printers… appears, click [The printer that I want isn’t listed].
- Click [Add a local printer or network printer …], and then click [Next].
- Click [Create a new port] and select [Standard TCP/IP Port] in the “Type of port” list. Then, click [Next].
- Type your device’s IP address in the “Hostname or IP address” box, and then uncheck “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use“, and then click [Next].Here, “192.168.10.100” has been entered as an example.
- Detecting TCP/IP port screen is displayed, followed by Detecting the driver model screen.Once the TCP/IP port is found, the printer driver install screen appears.
- Click [Have Disk].
- Click [Browse], and locate the folder you have extracted in step 1. Open “disk1” and confirm that the appropriate “.INF” file is displayed in file name, and then click [Open].
- Click [OK].
- Click the printer you want to install in the “Printers” list, and then click [Next].
- Enter a printer name, and then, click [Next].
- Choose whether to share this printer or not according to your usage, and then click [Next].Here, “Do not share this printer” is selected as an example.
- Click [Print a test page] if you want to print a test page, and then click [Finish] once you are done.